Terms of Service
This website is owned and operated by Gary Bloomer, based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA. By visiting this website and by accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools provided on this site, you understand and agree to the following terms and service conditions (hereafter referred to as 'User Agreement').
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please leave this website now.
This User Agreement is in effect as of November 1, 2018.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice.
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications.
Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute your acknowledgment, acceptance, and agreement of the modified terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting this website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools provided, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted online business practices and/or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand and agree that:
1. In order to access our Resources, or to make a purchase, you may be required to provide certain pieces of personal information, including, but not limited to: your name, your email address, your telephone number, your ZIP or postal code, and your personal payment details such as your credit card account number, the name of the card holder, the expiration date of the card, and any security code on the reverse of said card). You may be required to provide these details as part of the registration or purchase process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources contained on this site.
2. You agree that any information you provide will always be true, accurate, correct, and up-to-date. You also agree that any payments you make on this website via credit card are made on a card held in your name or for which you are personally responsible. You also agree that by using this site, that you are 18 years old or older, or that you have sought and obtained parental or guardian consent to make purchases through and from this website. You agree that GaryBloomer.com or its agents will NOT be held responsible for any or all purchases or payments made by you on any kind of payment card that you are not legally or financially responsible for.
3. You agree that you will be personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you also undertake that you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s including, but not limited to any and all personal (name, email address, telephone number, postal codes, social media links and account names, physical mailing or home addresses, or any form of payment details in the form of credit card account name holders, account numbers, expiration dates, and security codes). We undertake that no personal or payment details are, or ever will be stored on this site. All such details are securely stored under encryption by third party companies.
4. You agree that accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access, or to pass on such access to any and all third parties) any of our Resources through any personal, professional, automated, unethical, illegal, or non-unconventional means and that any such passing on of details shall constitute a breach on your part of this User Agreement.
5. You agree that engaging in any activity that in any way disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including any attempt to access our servers and/or networks on which our Resources are located or to which they are connected, is strictly prohibited.
6. You are permitted to make and keep one (1) electronic and one (1) printed copy of any Resource you purchase from this site for your personal or business use only. By making one (1) such copy of either electronic or printed form you hereby undertake and agree to keep such copy or copies secure and that you further undertake and agree that you will make no attempt or attempts to in any way: copy, or duplicate [either electronically or in printed form], reproduce, sell, transmit, upload, resell, trade, recreate, emulate, mirror, loan, lend, give, gift, share, repackage, represent, or misrepresent any of this site’s Resources or content (whether obtained free of charge or as a verified purchase) in any way whatsoever. With the exception of any and all registered trademarks of the names of companies, the contents and Resources of this site are protected by United States and international copyrights. All rights are reserved. Copyright infringement will be pursued and prosecuted to the fullest effect of all applicable United States and international laws.
7. You agree that you will be solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you or by anyone acting on your behalf, or as may be enacted by anyone accessing this site via your personal login details, and that any such breach of these terms on your part may incur criminal or civil liability or action from us to you.
8. We may provide various open communication tools on or connected or linked to our website, including but not limited to or exclusive of articles, blog comments, blog posts, public chats, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, and various social media services (including but not limited to posts and comments on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Medium, Quora, and others). You understand and agree that we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible, legal, and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, create, share, or otherwise distribute any content that applies under item 9 below.
9. You agree that you will not upload, post, create, share, or otherwise distribute any content that Is in any way, shape, or form: illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, sexist, bullying, demeaning, fraudulent, hateful, deceptive, invasive, racist, or that contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language, or that:
ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
Iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
Iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any GaryBloomer.com employees or representatives.
We reserve the right and will, at our sole discretion remove any such user generated content that in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or that violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. Further, any person or persons posting, creating, or sharing such information on any channels linked to, connected with, or on this site will be blocked and banned from future access without refunds, and, upon any necessary legal counsel's advice such postings may be reported to and handed to law enforcement for possible civil or criminal investigation.
We undertake to remove any such content as quickly as possible but we will not be held responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us for said removal.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless garybloomer.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or through your failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account, or that might be incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website you understand and agree that the Resources are provided "as is" and "as available" and that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) your use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected. Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from garybloomer.com or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to any amount of money you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services, and that garybloomer.com will not be liable to you or your elected agents for any direct, indirect, incidental, accidental, consequential, or exemplary losses or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of your using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on garybloomer.com, including but not limited to text, articles, graphics, website name, code, images, videos, audios, and logos are the intellectual property of garybloomer.com, and are protected by applicable copyrights and trademark laws. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site by you or your elected agents is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by garybloomer.com
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice or cause, and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement or any part herein. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent, or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship with us and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information or details.
This website is controlled by garybloomer.com from our offices located in the state of Delaware (DE), USA. This website and its contents may be accessed by most individuals with Internet access in most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Delaware, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Delaware, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Delaware, United States. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, garybloomer.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The information, content, articles, suggestions, advice, and products on or available via this website and such that might be obtained via electronic subscription, or via purchase, or via third parties is for education and general information only. By using this site you agree to carry out all personal due diligence to assure yourself that any such information that you might obtain or take from this site in any form shall be applied at your own discretion and at your own personal, professional, and financial risk. No guarantees of effectiveness or of revenue generation is given nor should any be implied. You agree that any and all fiscal, investment, and expense risk is taken on by you, of your own free will, and that you will not hold the site owner accountable for any losses incurred beyond a full refund of any amount paid by you for access to said information.
All refunds are on 30 day net terms. You are entitled to a full refund of any monies paid by you to garybloomer.com for any premium product within 30 days, including monthly memberships. If you become a member of any program you may cancel your membership at any time. Any refund on any membership will extend ONLY to the month in which any such cancellation notice is received and acted upon by us. You agree that if you join a 12 month membership program and cancel at the sixth month, you will only receive a refund for the sixth month, NOT for all six months.
Please be sure to read this websites disclaimer page, which outlines important information pertaining to your use of this website. To learn more, click here.
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us via the contact page.
This agreement is in effect as of November 1, 2018.
Boost Your Knowledge. Subscribe!
Isn't it time you got a better handle on effective marketing tips, strategies, and techniques?
Join my free listing today and I'll send you up to date news and advice you can use right away.